THE DIGITAL READER
Here’s what happened when I gave up my keyboard and wrote with my voice:
What’s more fun than writing about writing, or writing about reading?
What comes after e-books? direct brain implants? The Matrix!
Imagine….hooked up to a writer’s imagination the way Tiffany gets her helicopter manual in The Matrix.
Some of my other articles/interviews on digital reading/writing:
- My iPAD day, Chronicle of Higher Education, June 18, 2011
- When You Can’t Judge a Book by Its Cover, Chronicle of Higher Education, May 30, 2011
- More “For the Love of Reading,” with Brooke Gladstone, “On the Media,” WNYC-NPR, July 2, 2010 (podcast).
- How do you read your books? Romana Koval interviews Ann Kirschner for “the Book Show,” ABC National Radio, Australia, June 28, 2009 (podcast)
- Do I love reading, or do I love books? Brooke Gladstone interviews Ann Kirschner “On the Media,” WNYC-NPR, June 19, 2009 (podcast)
- Dickens, Four Ways. An interview with Abby Goldstein in New Hampshire NH-NPR, June 15, 2009 (podcast)
- Reading Dickens Four Ways, Chronicle of Higher Education, June 12, 2009
- Reading Dickens Four Ways (PDF)
- In the Land of Wikipedia (Chronicle of Higher Education, 2006)